Delphine Constantin is the Founder and Managing Director of D Sy Law. She has more than 15 years of experience in emerging market jurisdictions.
Her practice focuses on Cross-Border Investments, Projects (Infrastructure & Energy), Risk Management & Pre-Litigation Strategy, Compliance, Regulatory Matters & Investigations, Criminal Law and International Disputes (Arbitration & Litigation).
She acts for sponsors, developers, operators, investors and financiers, multilaterals, public-sector agencies, senior executives and entrepreneurs.
Delphine has been living and practicing in Asia for more than 15 years. Prior to establishing D Sy Law, Delphine held senior roles with international law firms in the region, was a Senior Consultant to a leading Indian law firm in Mumbai and a Counsel with a regional multilateral financial institution.
Delphine Constantin is dual-qualified and practices under both Common Law and Civil Law jurisdictions. She has developed specific expertise advising on the expanding Asia-Africa investments – specifically, in Civil Law and French-speaking African jurisdictions.
- MBA, University of Chicago Booth School of Business (USA) (with concentrations in International Business, Finance, Accounting & Economics )
- Magistère de droit des activités économiques(MDAE)(Master in Law), Université Paris I (Panthéon- Sorbonne)(France)
- LL.B., McGill University (Canada)
- Solicitor (England & Wales)
- Registered Foreign Lawyer (Singapore)
- Paris Bar (France)(en omission volontaire/inactive)